This Indicator uses Center of Gravity (COG) Indicator. Best for reversal based trading.
Works on Metatrader 4 (MT4).
Arrows Indicator is also available for sale here:
Free Arrows Demo
And free scanner Indicator. Download here:
- Abiroid-Sway-COG-Scanner_v1.3.zip - 1.3
- Abiroid-Sway-COG-Scanner_v1.2.zip - 1.2
- Abiroid-Sway-COG-Scanner_v1.1.zip - 1.1
- Abiroid-Sway-COG-Scanner_v1.0.zip - 1.0
Scanner needs arrows indicator to run.
Copy scanner ex4 in same folder as your Arrows Indicator:
Both scanner and arrows version numbers should match. Meaning if you are using Arrows v1.2, then use scanner v1.2 as well.
Other Indicator Extras:
- Price crosses lower COG Band. (Cross Lower bands for Bullish reversal and Upper Band for Bearish Signal)
- Faster EMA Crosses Slower EMA Upwards (and below inner COG band)
- Higher Timeframe Trend Alignment
- NRTR Support/Resistance Check
- Higher Period MA Trend Direction Check
COG is a repainting Indicator. So, to get accurate values use the JB COG Indicator. It looks like:
You can also turn debug texts on/off to see when a Cross Occurs and why a signal is ignored for all checks like HTF Align, NRTR, MA:
Please download Scanner corresponding to COG Arrows version number.
All COG specific settings in the scanner are exactly the same as Arrows Indicator settings.
Scanner dashboards common settings explained here:
Best Trade Settings:
Best Trading Timeframe is M15 and higher. For M1, M5 the profit won’t be as much.
All default settings are the best settings for M15,M30,H1.
If trading on H4, D1 just change the HTF Start Check timeframe to the next higher timeframe. If using HTF Check.
And use crosshairs tool to find best COG Outer/Inner Bands distance for Consolidation check: